söndag 11 juni 2017

Beautiful Herd By Stefan Morel

Horse - Rörelse för djurrätt

I found out about the movie Herd after I had been looking for interesting documentaries and other movies with horses on the Internet.

I found it since it had been awarded for best director at the horse oriented Equus Film Festival in New York City. So I found it on the this film festival's site.

So far I've only seen the trailer and a short version of the full length film, but I can tell you that it is a very beautifully filmed movie. Find the trailer and the short film below or at herdfilm.com.

Herd is written and directed by Stefan Morel. The movie follows artist, author and animal communicator Liz Mitten Ryan and the participants at her retreat center.

I find Herd to be a very humble film and the documentary Peaceable Kingdom: The Journey Home comes to my mind. Have a look!


Horse - Rörelse för djurrätt

Herd Trailer


Herd Film Preview


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar